How Does One Submit a Proposal to the Conference
How Should the Document Be Formatted?
Authors of papers must submit two versions of their document: a publication version (with author/institution information), and an anonymous version with ALL references to the authors removed (including author's names and affiliation plus identifying information within the body of the paper such as websites or related publications). The publication version is available for use by the Program Committee and the anonymous version is used in the reviewing process.
Authors of all other submission types only need to submit a publication version.
Page limits for submissions are limited by the category of submission and must adhere to the ITiCSE 2006 Format Instructions.
Templates are available in Word, WordPerfect, and LaTeX.
Electronic submission of papers is required.
|Categories of submission||Page limits|
|Working groups proposals||2-4|
|Tips & Techniques||1|
How Do I Submit My Document?
Electronic Submissions (requires Netscape or Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher):
- Step 1: Prepare your submission using the format specified above. In addition to the publication version, for papers submissions only, also prepare an anonymous version.
- Step 2: Convert your paper into Adobe PDF format.
- Step 3: Submit your document(s) using the online Document Submission Form. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit your documents because that is when everyone else will be connecting to our server!
- Step 4: Make note of the submission ID number and password assigned to your submission. You will receive an e-mail message confirmation.
- Step 5: After receiving confirmation, go to the Author Verification Form to review your submission for accuracy. Send e-mail to mikeyg@csxuedu (Michael Goldweber) if there are any problems. Warning! Several authors have reported problems viewing their PDF files using Internet Explorer. If you experience similar problems, it is best to download the file and use Acrobat Reader directly.
|Categories of submission||Due dates|
|Papers||16 January 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Working groups proposals||16 January 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Panels||16 January 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Tutorials||16 January 2006|
|Tips & Techniques||20 March 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Posters||20 March 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Demonstrations||20 March 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Student Posters||20 March 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Software/Courseware Announcements||20 March 2006 (US Hawaiian time)|
|Camera ready||7 April 2006|